Friday, November 4, 2011

Kid in a candy store

That is how I felt at Wal-Mart on Monday at midnight. One of the joys of working night shift is that I tend to shop at odd hours. Monday night was one of them. I arrived around 10pm and the Halloween items had been collected to put on sale and something magical was happening. The Christmas trees were being built in the entry ways and the shelves were starting to be stocked with holiday gift items.

I texted my husband and told him I might be a while, to which he responded with laughter (if he only knew how hard it was not to buy little things to add to my handmade gift ideas!) I was able to refrain from buying too much - only a room spray actually.

Which then got me thinking. Why haven't I been buying room spray since having kids? I have been trying to find safe places to burn my candles which usually doesn't happen. This then leads to unburned candles or candles that are only burned a few times.

But now that I have found room spray, my house can smell like Christmas safely! Plus, it just feels more classy using room spray instead of air freshener. And who doesn't want to be classy?

No comments:

Post a Comment