Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ureka!!!!

I have found it.  Atleast, I think I have found it.  Finding a fall craft is harder than I thought it would be!!  There are lots of Halloween crafts, or strictly pumpkin crafts, but nothing that was really grabbing my attention as something that I want to try to make for Thanksgiving. 

Then, the clouds parted, and a bright light bulb appeared over my head.  Well, not literally because that would have been pretty darn remarkable.  But I digress.  An APRON.  How fitting is making an apron for Thanksgiving???  I think its pretty darn genious, but then again, it is my idea so I am a little partial to it. 

So, I set out to find a nice, *cough*easy*cough* apron pattern to make for Thanksgiving.  Even though I will not be part of the Thanksgiving festivities with the family, I will be doing some baking to send to dinner as well as making food to take to work.  Thanks to Freeneedle, I found this pattern -- apron pattern which is one that I might try.  I also found this one hostess apron.  I haven't decided which one to try, though I think I like the second one a little better.  Less fabric, a little easier without the ruffle. 

Now, off to do some fabric shopping online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment