Sunday, October 9, 2011

Perfect example of how to make a Christmas notebook

So, while browsing my new found time sucking addiction Pinterest, I came across a wonderful site that has printable downloads to organize Christmas.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT??

So, I had to share. http://christmas.yourway.net/christmas-planning-ebook-printables/ is a great resource if you need to be even more neat and organized than just using a regular notebook.  Had I found this site prior to starting my notebook, I probably would have printed these out, made a binder and then organized everything from there.  But being that I have already started my notebook, and I am too lazy, er too eco-concious to use more paper to re-write things I have already organized, I will not be doing so.  But, I highly recommend checking this site out and exploring the printable downloads offered to help organize your holidays!

Mandi, the author, also has a lot more categories than I had ever thought of for organizing Christmas this year.  Things like a black Friday shopping list printable, decor inventory list printable and many others.  Check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have such a pinterest addiction too!!! I will for sure be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn -- I find myself sitting down at the computer for a "minute" to check for new ideas on Pinterest and then look at the clock and its an hour later! It could be the reason I haven't posted to the blog in a while!!!!

    ReplyDelete